Hardware & Android License
Axis Push to Talk for Android requires one Android License per each device. The Push to Talk set is only compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8″ tablets. Tablets are not included and are sold separately.
- DOT-approved voice communications
- Android App with License
- Includes Speaker and Push to Talk Microphone
- Includes Mount
- Includes Wiring kit for power
- Requires Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8″ Tablet (Sold Seperately)
Push to Talk Windows PC License
Axis Push to Talk allows Dispatchers, Supervisors and Office Personnel to communicate with their Android workforce. License required per user. Requires Windows 7+ and Download of Install Executable.
AES-256 bit Symmetric Key Encryption, ECDSA Asymmetric Encryption, ECDH 384 bit Key Exchange & SHA-384 Hashing
Each multi-way Talk Group will support 255 members and the Broadcast Groups can reach up to 60,000 Users with the press of a single button.
Windows PC Users
PC Based Dispatch Client for Windows
Android Based Two-Way Communication with Windows PC Users.
Easy and Simple Setup
User and Group Management is managed per license purchase. Simple link is provided to each user with instructions on how to install the purchased license on either their Android Device or Windows PC.
Here's whats included:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8"
- Instant over-the-air updates included for License Term selected
- 4G LTE Included for License Term selected
- Tablet is locked for your organization for License Term
- Add Custom Applications as required for your organization
- One-year limited manufacturers warranty on the tablet
- 14-day money back guarantee with 15% restocking fee
High-Impact Protective Case
- Durable, ruggedized polymer
- Designed for Samsung Tab E or Apple Mini 4 (Must purchase specifically for the model)
- Hand Strap
- Sealed control buttons
- Secure, 4-point cradle hooks
- Easy installation
- Magnetic, pogo pin charging connector
- Keyed cradle lock provides security and stability when a tablet is mounted in the vehicle.
- Commercial grade, 4-inch mounting post with metal mounting bracket and rubber ball that absorbs vibration
- Heavy-duty, spring-loaded cradle
About and Warranty
- Providing commercial vehicle mounts for feature phones, smartphones, and tablets since 2005.
- Installed in garbage trucks, taxis, cement, trucks, buses, dump trucks, and long-haul trucks.
- Deployed in 130,000 commercial holders.
- Two-year warranty on the protective case
- One-year warranty on the wiring harness
- Certified by the National Accessory Center (NAC)
- 2.4 amps of power
- Prevents over-charging
- Complete & ready to install
- 200,000 currently installed